Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bruce[_28_] Bruce[_28_] is offline

Default Dinner plus leftovers ...

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 18:18:09 -0000, "Ophelia"

" wrote:

>>> Woody? Mr. Splinter?

>>Pinocchio?
>>Maybe deadbeat? Worthless husband?
>>
>>I suspect that she "brings home the bacon."
>>But she doesn't allow him to eat any.

>We both bring home some tofu every day
>
>===
>
> Please would you share a few meals you make?
>
> I have a veggie friend and I would like to cook for her sometimes.

What we recently started doing is cut the tofu in bite size chunks,
coat it in a bit of flour, fry it and while still in the pan apply
home made teriyaki sauce to the fried sides, making sure the sauce
doesn't burn.

I think teriyaki sauce makes even tofu taste good