Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_11_] Ophelia[_11_] is offline

Default Dinner plus leftovers ...

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message ...

Tonight's offering is a beef stew . Probably sirloin tip , cut into
inch cubes and seared in a screamin' hot 4 qt pan (old , heavy aluminum
, and one of my favorites) with onions and celery , with carrots ,
shrooms , and a couple of taters and a can of beef broth and thickened
with flour . The rolls to go with are looking pretty good in the oven .
My lovely bride should be home in about 20 minutes , just when
everything is ready to serve . She done taught me well .

Snag

====

Sounds wonderful)) I love the way you talk about your wife))) Bless
you!!