Mack©®

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:46:41 -0400, Vicki Beausoleil
> wrote:

>Originally posted to rec.food.recipes by Maureen
>
>Clear Spinach Soup (Korean Malgun Sigumchi Kuk)
>
>Servings: 6 servings
>Category: Soup
>Ethnic Style: Korean
>
>1/2 pound fresh spinach
>1 scallion
>1 clove garlic
>4 cups water
>1/2 pound ground beef
>1 teaspoon soy sauce
>1 tablespoon salt
>dash pepper
>
>Wash the spinach thoroughly and trim off the thick stems. Chop the
>scallion. Mince
>the garlic. Bring the water to a boil. Add the meat and bring to a
>second boil.

do you cook the raw meat here or do you brown it first then add it to
the water at this step?

>Skim off the froth. Add the spinach, scallion, garlic, soy sauce, salt
>and pepper.
>Lower the flame and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
>

>Vicki

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."

....Theodore Roosevelt

Have you heard of the NO-CARB Diet for 2004?

NO C-heney
NO A-shcroft
NO R-umsfeld
NO B-ush