Julie Bove

"Alan_B" > wrote in message
> @@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
>
> All-Day-Long Crockpot Beef
>
> main dish, beef
>
> 1 1/2 pounds beef roast= (use any cut of beef roast desire)
> 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
> 2 garlic cloves; minced
> 1/2 package onion soup mix
> 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
> 1 teaspoon steak sauce
> 3 carrots; sliced
> 2 celery stalks; diced
> 1 green bell pepper; chopped
> 1 yellow onion
> 1/2 cup water
> 1/2 cup tomato juice

<snip>

I'm making something very similar for dinner! My recipe doesn't call for
the onion soup and it uses beef broth and tomato sauce instead of the juice
and water. You can also put mushrooms and carrots in it. This recipe is
always a hit and the leftovers make a wonderful soup! I usually use at
least 3 pounds of meat and more vegetables because people just want more and
more. Will also be trying a crockpot mashed potato recipe with this. I
have three crockpots in assorted sizes.

--
See my webpage: