Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default SOUP'S ON!

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 09:12:14 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 11:29:05 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
>> We got tired of eating roast beef so I took the remaining 2/3 and
>> whipped up a 12qt pot of Beef Barley 'Shroom, so good!:
>> https://postimg.cc/gallery/p5t7mabi/

>Looks delicious. Just the right ratio of meat to other stuff.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Thank you! I froze 12 one qt containers... six containers were
transported to Lung Guyland today for the grands, they love my
cooking. I got the youngest, a 12 year old girl, into cooking, she
emails me constantly for advice, she'll no longer eat canned soups or
any fast food, she already uses the meat grinder I gave her, she now
thinks mystery meat is disgusting.