Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!

On 2019-10-12 11:11 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> In honor of your holiday, I'm roasting a turkey today.
>
> Nah. We've simply used up the stock left from our last turkey and
> it's time to make more.
>
> Yesterday I dry-brined the turkey.
>
> Stuffing is underway. The sausage is crumbled and cooked, the onions
> and celery are frying. Jars of sage and crushed hot pepper flakes
> sit on the counter awaiting my husband's master hand with the spicing.
>
> Once the turkey goes in the oven, I'll start mowing the lawn, which
> has gotten very shaggy in the last week of rain and mild temperatures.

Enjoy Cindy. My son and his girlfriend are coming on Monday and we
invited a nephew and his girlfriend.
It is going to be a busy day here on Monday. I have to make an apple pie
in the morning, prepare the stuffing and get the turkey in. I also have
a technician coming to install my new internet service and satellite.