Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Early Dinner 10/11/19

On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 7:35:35 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Looks very good to me. But, my old woman mostly cooks up eggs over
> easy that are the best. So that's usually what I ask for. Once in a
> while she'll bust a yolk, but usually perfect.

My favorite way to eat eggs! Scrambled comes a close second. A busted yolk,
fried hard egg is for sandwiches and I don't turn my nose up at those either.

> She also cooks up some mighty larpin omelets. Sometimes with a
> little bacon, or crumbled sausage. A few times she used some sauteed
> vegetables, and they were very good.

Frittatas with a generous cup of cubed hash browns with crumbled bacon and
and snipped chives is lip smacking, too. An addition of some shredded
cheese is nice as well.