Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW[_2_] DaleW[_2_] is offline

Default TN: Birthday wine, plus BTG at Blue Hill Stone Barns (LONG)

On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 3:34:05 PM UTC-4, Mark Lipton wrote:
> On 10/4/19 1:14 PM, DaleW wrote:
> Happy Birthday! For some reason, I'd thought that you were part of the
> April birthday crowd.

I think you probably mixed up the fact that the larger NY winegeek crowd you know has a grouping of spring birthdays with the fact there is a group (me, JeffG, JayM, JohnG) of 1960s. More to celebrate

> Wow, what a meal! I'm not sure that it would be to the tastes of Jean
> and Andy, though. Was the emphasis on vegetables a theme for the
> evening, or a recurrent theme?

Well, it is farm to table, and I think the vegetable emphasis is there year-round (though there are things from pasture and woods as well)>
I was very happy with my veggies!