Posted to rec.food.equipment
Vijayraj India Vijayraj India is offline

Default Plastic Equipments for Broilers and Breeders

Vijay Raj India is Indias biggest manufacturer and exporters of Poultry Products. All types of poultry products are available here. Our customers know the quality of our Poultry Equipments & Accessories. Buy Semi-Automatic Plastic Equipments for Broilers and Breeders at Vijay Raj at an affordable cost. You can contact through +91 8125159751 (or) Visit our website: www.vijayrajindia.com there you will find more information.