Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Eric Graham Eric Graham is offline

Default Sourdough with an automatic bread maker?

On Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 3:24:26 PM UTC-7, Shadow wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 07:25:49 -0700 (PDT), Eric Graham

> >Oh, and I just saw this, that made me laugh -- my method is not the preferred
> >method at all! (but when in a hurry, what're the options?)
> >
> >https://bit.ly/2ktNDkb

> You should post the full URL ...... this is Usenet.
>
> https://www.huffpostbrasil.com (sounds incredible - but true,
> see Wikipedia) is partners with the far-right wing Abril group. All
> the political articles about Brazil start with "The government said"
> followed by the usual lies and never hear the "other side", which ATM
> is > 60% of the population, that in a recent poll classify Bolsonaro's
> government as "bad" or "terrible". It's the worst evaluation in our
> history.
> >
> >Cheers!

> As to the article, I agree, a longer rise would give more
> flavor, but OTOH would defeat the fact you can make a pizza in a few
> hours by your method.
> []'s
> --
> Don't be evil - Google 2004
> We have a new policy - Google 2012

Sorry about not pasting the entire URL. Here it is for those who couldn't get the

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pizza...b07521022bca8f

About huffpostbrasil.com - what?? That is crazy because in the US, the Huffington Post is wonderfully left wing. I'd cynically say that it's always about money (advertising dollars) and power (ideology always takes a back seat).

It seems that the world is has moved in the wrong direction lately and I very much hope we can all learn from our current mistakes and make amends (I'm trying very hard not to get political on a sourdough site, so that's it from me!).

Good luck, don't despair, keep baking?