Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Shadow[_3_] Shadow[_3_] is offline

Default Sourdough with an automatic bread maker?

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 07:25:49 -0700 (PDT), Eric Graham
> wrote:

>Oh, and I just saw this, that made me laugh -- my method is not the preferred
>method at all! (but when in a hurry, what're the options?)
>
>https://bit.ly/2ktNDkb

You should post the full URL ...... this is Usenet.

https://www.huffpostbrasil.com (sounds incredible - but true,
see Wikipedia) is partners with the far-right wing Abril group. All
the political articles about Brazil start with "The government said"
followed by the usual lies and never hear the "other side", which ATM
is > 60% of the population, that in a recent poll classify Bolsonaro's
government as "bad" or "terrible". It's the worst evaluation in our
history.

>Cheers!

As to the article, I agree, a longer rise would give more
flavor, but OTOH would defeat the fact you can make a pizza in a few
hours by your method.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004