Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Eric Graham Eric Graham is offline

Default Sourdough with an automatic bread maker?

> I tried your pizza recipe. Winter here (just over 100F ATM -
> bit hot for the season).
> Wasn't sure how much salt to use, so I guessed. Rise was OK,
> but not as "sourdough" tasting as mine. I prefer it with a hint of
> sour. But made 2 better than retail pizzas.
> So when I'm in a hurry, I'll use your recipe. From starter
> (woke it up the night before) to oven was 1 hour.

Hello Shadow!

Fantastic that you got the chance to try the "quick" sourdough pizza dough recipe. I'm very glad that it worked well enough and that it may be an option when time is not on your side. Good to hear!

I have been fooling with other things lately (pounds and pounds of zucchini and pears are on my table right now) and so I have not had the chance to even inspect my poor refrigerated starter. Thanks for the reminder -- I'll wake it up and see if I can do something fun.

Happy baking!

E.