Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Made a batch of my Mushroom Spinach Stuffs this afternoon!

Alex wrote:

> Bruce wrote:

> > > If it doesn't have garlic it's crap.

> > Yes, everything savoury must have garlic.

> At least we agree on something...

LOL! My friend Susan goes through 1 cup minced garlic and 1 cup
granulated every 2 months like clockwork. We do a savory spice shop
collective order every 2 months. We pretty much get a 2 cup bag of
each and one of the others in our group splits the other cup of
granulated so it works out as I don't use that much granulated here.