Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default recreating lost posts

Bruce wrote:

> "Currently, up to 92% of U.S. corn is genetically engineered (GE), as
> are 94% of soybeans and 94% of cotton [1] (cottonseed oil is often
> used in food products). It has been estimated that upwards of 75% of
> processed foods on supermarket shelves €“ from soda to soup, crackers
> to condiments €“ contain genetically engineered ingredients."
> <https://www.centerforfoodsafety.org/issues/311/ge-foods/about-ge-foods>

Science scares the hell out of you, doesn't it?
Educate yourself and maybe you'll learn that much of
it has improved lives.

As chemical compounds scare you so much, don't ever get
sick and require prescription meds. oh man

> There goes your biodiversity. Everything becomes the same. In the
> future, all Americans will look and talk like Gary. You'll all have
> freshly painted houses full of ferrets!

Sounds like my vision of Heaven except for the 'everyone looks
like Gary' part.