Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bruce[_28_] Bruce[_28_] is offline

Default recreating lost posts

On Tue, 03 Sep 2019 07:45:40 +0700, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Sep 2019 09:35:14 +1000, Bruce >
>wrote:
>
>>There are many worse countries than the US. Take Saudi Arabia, China,
>>Russia, Mozambique, to name a few. But what's the point of criticizing
>>those countries? Where do you even begin? Maybe I'd do it if I were
>>surrounded by a bunch of Saudi Arabians here who think they live in
>>the best country in the world.

>What's lost on him is I'm more frequently critical of Australia than
>the U.S, but not so much in this group due to so few Australians in
>here.

Yes, Australian or Dutch politics are only local entertainment.
American politics are international entertainment, especially since
Trump.

>>PS: I saw an American, who seemed intelligent and knowledgeable, on
>>Australian TV who thinks Pocahontas will win the next US presidential
>>election if Biden continues to mumble and stumble. Wouldn't that be a
>>hoot and a holler, Gary? A progressive and a woman to boot!

> Pocahontas??

I believe her name is Elizabeth Warren. Trump called her Pocahontas,
because she says she has a bit of native American in her ancestry. For
once, I thought he was funny.