Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_11_] Ophelia[_11_] is offline

Default Civic Holiday dinner

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 2:44:52 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:24:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 12:09:51 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> >>
> >> Last time I was at McDs, it was a double cheeseburger. Pretty good
> >> actually!

> >It's a cheap burger and that's a good thing.

> You're such a Pioneer of the Palate!

I ain't a pioneer of nothing. I see food differently than all y'alls. It's
not a statement of my superior socioeconomic position in society. I see food
as simply fuel for the body. If I was by myself, I'd just eat the cheapest,
fastest, grub that I could find every day. Cooking for myself is just plain
boring.

===

I agree. I love to cook but I would never do it just for myself.