Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.hamburger,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.restaurants,rec.food.veg
KWills Shill #3[_2_] KWills Shill #3[_2_] is offline

Default Burger King's Impossible Whopper goes nationwide starting next week - It supposedly tastes the same as a meat-based burger

On Mon, 5 Aug 2019 15:20:19 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> wrote:

[...]

>It's not a burger. If it doesn't have meat, it's NOT a burger so I won't be
>tasting it or reviewing it.

How do you manage to survive, being as stump stupid as you are?

burg·er

noun
short for hamburger.

a particular variation of a hamburger with additional or substitute
ingredients.

>I do however admit that it's fast-food and tehrefore on-topic here, so if
>other peaple want to discuss it, go right ahead just leave me out.

Why did you reply then, Jenny?
Why do you hold the delusion that you can dictate what is, or is
not, discussed?

--
There once was a girl of society
Who behaved with extreme propriety