Posted to alt.food.sushi
[email protected] watskyratsky@gmail.com is offline

Default I don't like chopsticks

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:22:09 PM UTC-7, Ken Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
> >Since posting this almost 20 years ago I have become the White Boy Chopstick Champion!
> >
> >Is anybody still around from back then?

> I don't remember your name or e-mail address, but I first got here
> about 20-25 years ago. Hardly anybody is still around. I haven't
> gotten rid of it yet, but this is pretty much a dead newsgroup.
>
> I like chopsticks just fine. For some foods (such as sushi) they are
> much easier to use than a fork

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:22:09 PM UTC-7, Ken Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:11:48 -0700 (PDT),
>
> >Since posting this almost 20 years ago I have become the White Boy Chopstick Champion!
> >
> >Is anybody still around from back then?

> I don't remember your name or e-mail address, but I first got here
> about 20-25 years ago. Hardly anybody is still around. I haven't
> gotten rid of it yet, but this is pretty much a dead newsgroup.
>
> I like chopsticks just fine. For some foods (such as sushi) they are
> much easier to use than a fork

Hey I remember you all right! Amazing! I met one guy from here and his wife in CA around Huntington Beach where I was at the time. We went to an Argentine restaurant. I don't remember his name though. I also became friendly with a real nice guy, "The Wrong Wong", and we met a couple of times up in Portland, but sadly he passed away.