Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Summer Grilling

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:29:20 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-06-14 10:58 a.m., jay wrote:
>
>> Sounds like a nice grill.* I would much prefer to assemble my own things
>> than have the store do it.* You will at least know you used all the
>> parts and torqued everything adequately. I use a gas grill a lot.

>I am too damned impulsive. I should have planned ahead and had a gas
>line installed and got the NG model.

You can still hook it up to gas, a bulk propane tank, a fifty gallon
tank is small and will last all season, maybe two seasons, Ours is
connected to a 500 gallon tank that we use for heating and regular
cooking, but we have a 50 gallon tank that heats my small work shop.
The propane company comes to fill up the tanks and the propane costs
less than bringing your small tank to be filled.
Weber gas grills will operate on both natural gas or propane, there's
a kit to make the conversion.