Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default Did somebody say Chciken Paprikash?

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 11:13:40 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> I was toying around with the idea of cacciatore, stroganoff, or
> paprikash. It turned out to be the later.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/59vGGmcZ/Chicken-Paprikash.jpg
>

> Using:
>
> https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/...cken-paprikash
>
> I added some red wine because I think it needed "something". If I
> just added some mushrooms, the,it would have been
> cacciatore-stroganoff-paprikash - Next time!
>
> -sw

do you use hungarian paprika? i don't think i do. i use a no name brand. don't now the country of origin, but it's quite good. i used to use the szegedi brand, but it's very expensive. there is a difference in paprikas though. i once purchased lebanese paprika, and it was horrible.