Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default lunch today

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:19:44 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

>pork schnitzel. the polish deli where i get the schnitzels from are of a good;quality. very tender; of course they've been run through a tenderizer. i still pound them to get them thinner. one of these days i'll try panko breadcrumbs. and corn on the cob, and fried cauliflower.
>corn on the cob is now 25 cents per cob CDN. at a super market: freshco. also solid tuna 7 ounce can, unico brand is on for $1 per can.

I dont plan on having a lunch as it were, I had a late breakfast or
even a brunch. Just a couple of eggs scrambled with sauteed onions, I
nuked some broc until it was soft thinly slicked a little Roma and
covered it in a cheese sauce. It was wonderful.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____