Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default lunch today

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 9:19:49 AM UTC-4, A Moose in Love wrote:
> pork schnitzel. the polish deli where i get the schnitzels from are of a good;quality. very tender; of course they've been run through a tenderizer. i still pound them to get them thinner. one of these days i'll try panko breadcrumbs. and corn on the cob, and fried cauliflower.
> corn on the cob is now 25 cents per cob CDN. at a super market: freshco.. also solid tuna 7 ounce can, unico brand is on for $1 per can.

You always catch me on a Thursday, which is my day to go out to lunch.

Yesterday was quesadilla. I run home for lunch most days, which doesn't
leave me a lot of time for cooking.

Flour tortilla
Sargento sliced reduced-fat pepperjack, melted onto the tortilla
Garden Fresh Gourmet "Jack's Special Medium Salsa"
Shredded romaine lettuce

Glass of ice water

Cindy Hamilton