Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On Sun, 19 May 2019 18:01:50 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 18 May 2019 05:08:17 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>Organics don't have more vitamins! What they don't have is chemicals!

>> yeah well you take an organic apple and a non organic apple that has
>> been washed with soap and water and what do you know you will have a
>> couple of identical apples, except you would have saved about a dollar
>> with the non organic.

>Uh... Wrong. Pesticides can't be washed off.

Wash all your fruits and vegetables. According to the CSE, washing
them with 2% of salt water will remove most of the contact pesticide
residues that normally appear on the surface of the vegetables and
fruits. Almost 75 to 80 percent of pesticide residues are removed by
cold water washing.

google it.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____