Old 19-05-2019, 05:19 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

In article , Terry Coombs
wrote:

* Interesting sideline - Our second oldest grand daughter has been
known to hold " Come to Monster" services for the neighborhood children
(she's like 13 now) where she wears a strainer on her head and preaches
to the kids about being "touched by his noodly appendage" . She's really
freaked some of the kids out with that act , she knows it's BS but she's
good , gets the little monsters all wound up . We "adults" think it's
absolutely hilarious .

She's freaking them out like "food scientists" freak you out. Fear,
uncertainty and doubt, oh my! Thanks for the nice analogy!

leo