Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Corned Beef

On 2019-05-18 5:35 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

> I will cut pork tenderloin into boneless chops. Â* So many ways to
> prepare them and still have them come out tender and juicy.

Pork tenderloin is a very versatile cut.If you are cutting it into chops
I think they would be called medallions. I used to do that once in a
while and give them a good sear on each side, add some butter and then
finish them off with a sauce. I think the best I did was a apricot and
curry sauce. I chopped up dried currants, hydrated them in hot water.
then added some finely chopped onion into the butter sauteed until
tender, added some heavy cream and the apricots. I also tried them once
with a mushroom sauce.