Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Corned Beef

On 2019-05-18 4:19 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 4:15:46 PM UTC-4, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

>>> Only if it came with a family pack of 1-inch thick center cut pork chops.
>>> :-))

>> I recently tried thin cut boneless pork chops and now I am a fan. They
>> barely require cooking time in the pan and therefore they are always
>> juicy and tender. Also good for sandwiches. Especially good for us
>> since we each eat very little meat anymore.
>> Janet US

> Us, too. They take marinade well and grill up in a snap.
>
> We still occasionally eat thick ones, too. No need to limit ourselves.

I usually get bone on pork chops. They are nice done on the gas grill
with just a little salt and pepper, and maybe some dried garlic.

Once in a while I will get some thin bone on chops. I mix up some salt,
pepper, garlic power, dried oregano and chopped fresh mint and rub it on
the chops an hour or two before cooking. Then I slap them on a hot grill
for about a minute per side. They turn out beautifully.