Old 18-05-2019, 10:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On 5/18/2019 4:21 PM, Bruce wrote:
On Sat, 18 May 2019 13:02:40 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 May 2019 15:05:10 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/18/2019 10:42 AM, songbird wrote:
graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

We do or could be if eating non organic food!

Yes, but it's not intentional. We don't open our mouths and spray ant
repellent in.

But if the poison companies are all closed there won't be any for any
use. When you make a broad statement they are included. Of course,
they would never be mis-used either.