Old 18-05-2019, 09:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

"Boron Elgar" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 May 2019 07:32:27 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

On 5/18/2019 5:28 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 6:30:46 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/17/2019 12:01 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 9:41:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 11:49 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
I watched a new movie today...... it is free on line for a few more
days.... and I learned some valuable things.

I highly recommend this film. I had some ideas about GMO foods,
Roundup and organic foods that were wrong. I think we would all
like to have our bodies feel better.

take the time to watch, you won't regret it

https://freeshowing.secretingredient...a-2f4aeb24d347

Its an hour and 20 minutes. I'm not ready to invest that time to see
what their agenda is. They should make a condensed version.
There is a 3 minute trailer. Their agenda is education about these
things and your health.
https://secretingredientsmovie.com/trailer/
Well , sorta . Their message is that GMO's are bad . But not
(necessarily) because they're GMO's . Mostly because they're doused
with
Roundup , which is BadShit in my book . My wife's digestive problems
all
started around the time Roundup came into widespread use . Some plants
,
it IS because of GMO genetics - some of them have Bacillus Thurigensis
genes which produce a toxin that kills predator insects . That shit
ain't good for humans either .
What's your evidence for that? People inoculate their soil with
BT all the time. It's a common insecticide for organic gardening
and farming.

Cindy Hamilton

When used in the soil or sprayed on the plant the toxins are produced
INSIDE THE TARGET INSECT'S BODY and that's where they stay . When those
genes are spliced into a crop plant the toxin is produced by the plant ,
and ingested by us . Simple enough to understand IMO .

BT toxins are not activated within humans.

The movie pointed out that some things affect our brains.