Old 18-05-2019, 09:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 May 2019 15:05:10 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/18/2019 10:42 AM, songbird wrote:
graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

We do or could be if eating non organic food!