Old 17-05-2019, 08:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Big 'ol Plate fo Whoopass (Red beans, Sausage, Rice)

On Thu, 16 May 2019 22:57:11 -0600, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

On Thu, 16 May 2019 20:42:36 -0500, Sqwertz
wrote:

I was ketchuping up today here and saw posts about -l not L and (-L
not l?) and red beans and rice. So I took quick mental inventory of
the kitchen and said, "I could do that for dinner". And I did.

https://i.postimg.cc/y81vvp2W/Red-Be...ce-Sausage.jpg

Who'll be the first to bitch? Bring it on! Jebus, you out there?
I loved that last post of yours but haven't seen you since. If you
can make me LOL twice in one year, you're God to me.

-sw

that looks pretty good. We have beans one way or another a least once
a week. Supposed to be good for you
Janet US

I guess I gotta plug these. They're #$1.24/can here, and I get a
pound of rice free with each can ($.80/value). They're pretty
good,a nd I was out of rice anyway. So now I have 4 pounds of rice
and beans for $.44/can.

-sw

https://bushbeans.com/en_US/products/savory-beans