Old 17-05-2019, 02:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On 2019-05-16 11:28 p.m., Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/16/2019 10:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/16/2019 11:06 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO.* Her arms are
too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably
high-waisted.* There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what
you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner.

Seventeen year old post.* Another Gmail dummy dug it up originally.
It's
always a Gmail user that replies to ancient posts.

And 17 years ago Ray's boobs looked better hanging out of her low cut
dresses

** It used to really irritate my daughter when I called her Rachel
Rack ...

That's odd because Rachel Ray has very strange cleavage.

And she seemed very proud of it.