Old 17-05-2019, 04:06 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 9:48:24 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably high-waisted. There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner.

Seventeen year old post. Another Gmail dummy dug it up originally. It's
always a Gmail user that replies to ancient posts.