Old 17-05-2019, 03:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2[_2_] Nancy2[_2_] is offline

Default Rachael Ray's wardrobe?

Really, she doesn't have all that great a shape, IMO. Her arms are too short, and look
almost plump, her waist is too thick and she is noticeably high-waisted. There is
nothing wrong with that; it's just that I guess I can't see what you-all are seeing. I think
she wears blacks and Browns to make herself look thinner. There is nothing wrong with
that, either, really...it is what I would do without a second thought.

(And, BTW, she has never referred to herself as a "chef." She even makes a point of
emphasizing, "I am not a chef; I am a cook."). And as a personable cook, she has many,
many loyal fans.

N.

N.