Posted to alt.food.wine
Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] is offline

Default TN: Easter weekend - Bdx, Beaujolais, Barolo, Bandol (blanc),RIeslings, more

On 4/23/19 11:16 AM, Mark Lipton wrote:
> On 4/23/19 11:54 AM, DaleW wrote:
>
>> 2012 Terrebrune Bandol Blanc
>> Quince and pineapple, lower acid, a bit flat. B-/C+

> Bandol blanc? Wow, first I've heard of it, even after two visits to the
> region... Doesn't sound like I should make a special search for it,
> though ;-)
>
> Thanks for the interesting notes, Dale.
>
> Mark Lipton

Mark, never heard of that either. But on the other hand, it didn't sound
that good from the description. One other comment I had was on the 2001
Bordeaux. I find the 1999 still insufficiently aged so can't even think
about 2001.