Old 23-04-2019, 07:01 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] Lawrence Leichtman[_2_] is offline

Default TN: Easter weekend - Bdx, Beaujolais, Barolo, Bandol (blanc),RIeslings, more

On 4/23/19 11:16 AM, Mark Lipton wrote:
On 4/23/19 11:54 AM, DaleW wrote:

2012 Terrebrune Bandol Blanc
Quince and pineapple, lower acid, a bit flat. B-/C+

Bandol blanc? Wow, first I've heard of it, even after two visits to the
region... Doesn't sound like I should make a special search for it,
though ;-)

Thanks for the interesting notes, Dale.

Mark Lipton

Mark, never heard of that either. But on the other hand, it didn't sound
that good from the description. One other comment I had was on the 2001
Bordeaux. I find the 1999 still insufficiently aged so can't even think
about 2001.