Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Off topic for sure, but I have a small quandary

> I don't know if any of you have ever heard of the site "Nextdoor" but it's a
> site for specific neighborhoods in your area. You can post helpful infor-
> mation, items for sale, upcoming meetings, etc.

Nextdoor ASSHOLES kicked me OFF!

"People SUCK!"

I'm gonna have to start WRITING THE BOOK AGAIN! I wrote an Intro when I lived down in Tholozan 2004-5ish, when I decided the book would be a gut-punch Self Help book, talking about all the places and ways that People SUCK!

And WE DO!! Each and every LAST ONE OF US!! Everywhere! Not ALL the time, but MUCH of the time!! Like in grocery stores, when forming queues, etc. Like the time I was on my bicycle going to a bank's ATM and there was a car occupying BOTH available, so I stood on my bicycle waiting for either car to be finished, and SOME BITCH in a FIRE BREATHING FARTMOBILE pulls in behind ONE of the cars!! DUH!!! So I walked my bicycle over to her and explained I was IN LINE, so she gets all flustered, backs up her car AND PULLS BEHIND THE OTHER CAR!!!

I could not believe it! You CAN'T cure STUPID!!

Guess which car occupying the two ATMs left first!! ;-)

And I gently rode my bicycle up to that ATM and THE BITCH was still waiting behind the OTHER CAR OCCUPYING THE ATM!!!!

Life LESSON, STUPID BITCH!! :-(

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and SMARTER THAN MOST OTHER HUMANS!!