Mack©®

http://www.renewedenergy.net

>> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My
>> grandmother, mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK
>> FREE AMAZING product . Today

right George that's why you also posted this in a another newsgroup:
From: "George" >
Newsgroups: alt.health.diabetes
Subject: DIABETES Healthy Supplements
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:40:53 -0500

I apologize for littering your newsgroup. This is not my business,
but a
friend, who I thought I'd try to help out. I didn't realize that what
I was
doing was spam. As a newgroup user, I sincerly appologize.

"George" > wrote in message
> DIABETES

http://www.renewedenergy.net

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My
> grandmother, mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK
> FREE AMAZING product . Today

liars and spammers/scammers are all one in the same.