Posted to alt.food.wine

Default A comparison of two American Gamays

On 4/8/19 1:35 PM, graham wrote:
> If you can get BC wines from the Okanagan Valley, you should look out
> for Blue Mountain Gamay, which Stephen Spurrier, in Decanter, declared
> was the best one he'd tried outside the Beaujolais region.
> Their PN is also excellent.

Ah, what does Stephen Spurrier know? :P Alas, I don't see wines from
the Okanagan Valley anywhere that I shop. Years ago, my mother came
back from a trip to BC raving about the wines of the Okanagan, but they
just don't seem to make it down here (perhaps because of limited
quantities).

Mark Lipton

--
alt.food.wine FAQ: RIP cwdjrx