Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Ever make Chex Mix?

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 2:34:33 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:

> I'm with you, itsjoan...that stuff is addictive, and easily gobbled up without thinking about it, like
> when I am reading or watching a movie. ;-)). I confess, when I make it, it is usually mostly
> because I want some, not because someone else asked for it.
>
> N.

I think the first I ever had it was when I went to work as a young teenager and
it was at an office Christmas wing-ding. I asked "what's this?" The reply
was "nuts and bolts." I was an immediate fan and I've not heard the term
"nuts and bolts" in ages. When it's on a table, stand back! I'm diving in!