Alan_B

"MoPaMaN" > wrote in
om:

> > wrote in message
>> Hi, I am having a terrible time with this disease. My Doctor is to busy
>> to give much advice at all. I'm only allowed 40 carbs a day. I live
>> alone and fixing foods that keep me satisfied is not easy. I feel crappy
>> all the time. It's as if I'm dying. My feet have been burning for over 3
>> years now. (Was diagnosed in Dec. of 2003.) My dr. offers no solution to
>> the burning. It's like standing on the hot sand of a beach and I can't
>> run from it. Does anyone have some kind of suggestion. I'm about to give
>> up.
>> Please email me direct
>> With Diabetic in the subject line. I tend to delete emails that I
>> don't recognize.
>> Help, Thanks so much, Richard
>>

> Get rid of web tv first of all. Then try this noosegroop also.

First off this is a newsgroup not some sort of mailing service.

If you ask questions usually the replies will be posted here, if anybody
feels like repling that is. Also being that just about anybody can reply,
take any advice very very lightly.

Next lots of Newsgroup people filter out Web tv. So I suggest getting a
computer. This will also allow you to save any postings that are helpful.

A newgroup to help you with your low carb diet
is alt.support.diet.low-carb.

try using the group section of google to read or search for answers to any
questions you might have first... before posting. This will give you
usually many postings whether it be recipes, helpful webpages or advice.

--
Last year's nuts must go.
- Michael Odom