Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Grilled Corn( (WAS what's with peanuts?)

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 11:23:37 AM UTC-6, Jill McQuown wrote:
> I've *never* had freshly picked corn. I didn't grow up on a farm. I
> buy corn at the local farm stands or the grocery store. It may have
> been picked near here, sure, but I didn't take it from field to table.

I did as a child. A neighbor grew corn in his back yard garden and it was YUM!! So sweet! Naturally, as the sugars like "new" potato had not been converted to starches.

I should plant corn in my front yard garden, maybe?

John Kuthe...