Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default what's with peanuts?

On 2/17/2019 7:58 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 2/10/2019 4:15 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Many people enjoy a BBQ but, in my experience, they are fooling
>>> themselves
>>> if they think they're getting better tasting food.

>> Really?? They are fooling themselves if the think the food is better?
>> That's one of the dumbest things you have said here.

> It really depends on the food you're cooking on the grill (BBQ).Â* Some
> things really benefit from outdoor cooking.Â* But no, I'm not going to
> cook outdoors year round.
>
> Jill

Yes, indoors or outdoors does not matter. It is the cooking method that
makes a difference. Some foods benefit from the open flame. I can
make burgers in a pan, but they are better on a grill same with hot
dogs. I made some natural casing dogs the other day. Only thing that
comes close is those cookers that roll the dogs while cooking them. Fry
pans are not the same.