Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Honey score in the cupboard

jmcquown wrote:

> That's one thing Sheldon can't claim he's ever done: built his own house
> from the ground up. Good job!

My own father, although worked for the govt all his career, love
building. He built his very first house from the ground
up...Seriously. Except for a few things, he did it all on
weekends.

Then we moved to a huge barely finished house...bought at a bank
auction. We lived in that one for years as my Dad slowly finished
it....Just like Terry is doing. The first year or so, my bedroom
had no sheetrock. I used all the cross 2x4s as shelves.

Plywood floors for years, etc, etc etc....