Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Question about whistling tea kettles

dsi1 wrote:

> I was talking to a friend today in a parking lot and he said "you got a new friend." I say "huh?" and he points to a chicken standing a few feet away from me. He's not doing anything - just standing there. Later on, I was waiting for my wife to get out of a store when another chicken approached and watched me for a while. My theory is that people that linger in parking lots will be investigated by chickens. Either that or the chickens want me to eat more rice.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...g17nsBIYJ78hEh

I saw that pic and I suspect that chicken didn't give a crap if
you ate more rice. I've heard before (true or not) that chickens
are some lame decendants of T-Rex. lol

That chicken didn't look very friendly to me. My guess is that
*he* was trying to decide if he could attack and kill you without
getting hurt himself. That's what all predators do.

One chicken couldn't take you down but beware if they ever decide
to group together like wolves. Beware the chickens....their
ancestors were the top predators millions of years ago. Don't go
out at night for a walk!!!!