Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

On 2/13/2019 7:09 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> It has heat. Just no way to get water from there. I was told we could
> put a hose type faucet there but it's too far from the main line to get
> the water back out. And no, he doesn't pay rent. He can stay in that
> building but I can't legally rent it. Why is everyone here all up in my
> business?

LOLOL Because you keep *telling* everyone! You're the one who provides
the huge backstory about your gardener and hint about your BF's or
whoever else you seem to want everyone to know about.

Your initial question seemed to be has anyone else tried this
"throwback" Chef Boyardee stuff. If I neglected to answer, I'm saying
now: No.

Jill