Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

On 2/11/2019 8:55 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 10:09:17 PM UTC-7, Julie Bove wrote:

>>> There's the he's not her BF anymore but the current BF is but it's not the
>>> gardener. She always did say she was a Princess. Now she's Queen Bee and
>>> all these honeys are hovering around. Why do I find this hard to believe.

>> The gardener was never my BF and he was also never married or a foodie. And
>> yes, I do have honeys hovering around. Sorry if you're jealous.

> Betcha it isn't for the food. Julie isn't into 'gourmet' judging by previous
> postings.

I don't actually care if her gardener was her boyfriend or married or
not. Or how many "boyfriends" she's had before, during or since her
divorce. I'm certainly not jealous. As for her/their taste in food,
she started the thread about Chef Boyardee 'Throwback' canned pasta.
AFAIC, that pretty much sums up the "foodie" factor. Or lack thereof.

Jill