Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default snow big deal

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 3:30:31 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:

> We always get a chuckle over the traffic chaos that results from very
> small amounts of snow in the lower half of the US. It seems that is
> takes only about a half inch of snow to bring the transportation
> infrastructure to its knees.

That is because we do not get significant amounts of the white stuff. When you
have to drive in a condition that you have no experience driving in of course
we are brought to our knees. Are we supposed to save two weeks of our vacation
and schedule those weeks for the second week of January in Minneapolis so we
can learn to drive in a condition we rarely experience? Are we supposed to
stay off the roads because some Northerner is here visiting but we are annoying
him and in his way because we don't know how to navigate in it?