Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner tonight (2/6/19)

On 2019-02-11 6:09 p.m., cshenk wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>

>> I don't know if he ever tried that but it is probably a good idea.
>> Farmer John who owns the nursery behind us gave us carte blanche to
>> walk our dogs on his property because he figures that their marking
>> will scare the deer away. He may be overestimated the power of
>> their ****.

> LOL, but it does provide some deterrent

Critters are funny about marking. I was walking my dog through the woods
behind us and had to pee, so I peed on the trail. My dog either has
super hearing or supper smell, but he came running and peed on the same
spot I had. When we walked back there the next day there was a pile or
coyote crap.
On another part of that trail there used to be a huge hornet nest in a
hole in the ground. I used to check on it once in a while. One morning I
when I had a look at it there was a pile of coyote crap down the hole.
That was one ballsy coyote.