Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default snow big deal

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 16:38:43 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-02-11 3:15 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>>
>>> When I lived in Philadelphia, that was common. In New England, no big
>>> deal. People were batter at driving in snow and the highway crews are
>>> better equipped to deal with it. In all my years in CT, if I could get
>>> out my driveway I could get to the store.

>> Same here in Michigan. What do you call 8" of snow? Tuesday.

>The people of Buffalo don't even consider 8" to be a snow storm. They
>average over 90" of snow per year.

Same in the northern Catskills... we're supposed to receive a foot+
tomorrow. Just came back from town with a 5 pound top round, pot
roast is always a good winter meal.
Just noticed five does grazing, means plenty snow coming... oops, one
girl looking in my window, and two more girls just arrived. Oh, two
more behind my vegetable garden. A small herd arrived.