Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default A new Fridge

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 9:07:15 AM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:

> Years ago we had a French doors with fridge on one side and freezer on
> the other. We hated it. Between the narrow width and shelving
> configuration it was hard to fit large things into either side and there
> was a lot of wasted space.

A friend had a side-by-side refrigerator/freezer and thought he'd died and gone
to heaven. But, like you said, it was hard to fit anything in either side
because it was so narrow and everything had to be stacked. Then when you wanted
something all that stuff had to come out. GRRRRRRRRRRR But I'm glad I had the
time to get to use his to find out that would not be on my list of refrigerators
to ever purchase. But if I had the space and the money I'd definitely consider
a Sub-Zero or like type that the refrigerator and freezer are of equal size.