Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default got new stuff

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 8:08:17 AM UTC-6, wrote:

> I have the V8 and it operates flawlessly. Every morning I just run
> it around where it looks necessary after I do the litter box, when I
> go through the kitchen I make a point of emptying it daily into the
> kitchen catcher as I pass it (couldn't be easier to empty it) and it
> still operates as beautifully as it did the day I got it. Sundays,
> then I do the full McCoy re housework and it has never failed me yet.
>
> I have the V10 on order so that I have the excuse to give the V8 to my
> eldest grandson, he has two dogs and two cats, so it will be
> interesting to see how it goes for him.

I would l.o.v.e to have one of the new Dyson cordless vacs but I have the
'ball' and it does a stupendous job. I just can't justify the expense when
the one I have is in perfect condition. If they'd give a nice 'trade-in'
deal on mine I'd spring for one of the cordless Dysons. But I do have a
rechargeable Shark Navigator Freestyle that I use to get up cat litter that
Pema seems to scatter everywhere. That was my first experience with a cord-
less vacuum and although not suitable for the whole house it does a great
job on litter and light vacuuming.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Shark-Nav...V1106/22789319